Last Updated: June 2020
– Information You Provide to Us: The types of information we may collect include: your email address, the content of your email, our response, and any other information you choose to provide.
– Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services: When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times (such as the date, time and length of your visit to our website), pages viewed (including the time spent engaging with specific content), your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website (only if you fail to access our website).
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device (at country level) when you consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We may use information we collect about you for various purposes, including to:
– Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
– Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
– Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
– Communicate with you about products, services, offered by HRA Pharma and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
– Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
– Determine the efficacy of our promotional campaigns;
– Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
– Manage information regarding adverse effects or quality claims to comply with our legal obligations;
– Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
– Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
– With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
– In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
– If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of HRA Pharma or others;
– Between and among HRA Pharma and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
– with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
HRA Pharma takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with HRA Pharma or others. You can stop our collection of this information at any time by deactivating location sharing function on your phone or mobile device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.